Join the Sustainable Homes team
Join the campaigning consultancy Sustainable Homes and improve people’s quality of life. Our mission is for every home to encourage more sustainable lives. Sustainable Homes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Position: Sustainability and marketing intern
Come and be part of the revolution happening in the built environment. Sustainable Homes is looking for a dynamic and energetic intern, keen to improve the sustainability of the built environment. The position is for a minimum period of 4 months. Develop your skills at an award-winning and influential consultancy in a fast changing and growing sector. This is a real opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
Sure but what does this role actually mean? It means:
- working with an award winning team on cutting edge research and analysis
- playing a part in the leading sustainability benchmarking tool leading to tangible sustainability improvements
- having a great deal of fun
- writing content to support those building and managing homes achieve more
- improve social media messages and processes
- creative thinking and initiative in making recommendations on how we operate
- helping deliver award winning conferences and events
What do I need? You need an interest in the built environment. A Masters in housing, construction or science (or similar subject) would be of use. Good communication skills, knowledge of social media and experience working in a consultancy, construction or housing related organisation would be beneficial.
The role is five days per week from 9am to 5pm. A £64 daily stipend is paid.
Come and get involved. To apply for this position, please forward the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- CV and a covering letter setting out what you can bring to the role and to the team.
Deadline for applications is 11th September.