Join the Sustainable Homes team
Join the campaigning consultancy Sustainable Homes and improve people’s quality of life. Our mission is for every home to encourage more sustainable lives. Sustainable Homes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Marketing & Communications Manager
Location: Kingston, KT1
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Permanent, 35 hours per week.
As our Marketing and Communications Manager you will use your skills to grow our sales, increase our profile and strengthen our influence.
What we are looking for:
- a self starter with the ability to prioritise demanding workloads
- someone with 3 years experience in marketing and communications in a relevant environment
- some who has a successful track record in managing websites, CRM systems, digital and social media and media relations
- someone who has excellent writing and communication skills and well developed analytical skills
- someone with strong strategic awareness is essential.
If you would like to be part of the Sustainable Homes Ltd team and want more information on this role, please click here to download the job pack.
To apply for this role you must complete the online application form by clicking here (the form will open in a new window).
Closing date for applications is midday, Friday 27th March 2015
Interviews will be held on Friday 10th and Monday 13th April 2015
Should you require a hard copy of the application form please contact the Sustainable Home Ltd Human Resources Team by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0208 973 0435.