Join the Sustainable Homes team
Join the campaigning consultancy Sustainable Homes and improve people’s quality of life. Our mission is for every home to encourage more sustainable lives. Sustainable Homes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Marketing & Communications Manager
Location: Hampton Wick, KT1
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Working pattern: Full Time, 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
We are looking to recruit a Marketing & Communications Manager to join our marketing team.
As our Marketing and Communications Manager you will use your skills to grow our sales, increase our profile and strengthen our influence.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a self starter with the ability to prioritise demanding workloads
- has at least three years’ experience in marketing and communications in a relevant environment
- has a successful track record in managing websites, CRM systems, digital and social media and media relations
- has excellent writing and communication skills as well developed analytical skills
- has strong strategic awareness - this is essential.
Download the job pack:
For more information on this role please click here to download the job pack.
If this role is of interest to you and you will like to be a part of the Sustainable Homes team, we require all applicants to complete our online application form.
Online application form:
Please click here to be taken to the online application to complete. Please note we do not accept CV's.
The closing date for submitting completed online applications is midday, Wednesday, 10th June 2015.
Interviews are scheduled for Wednesday 17th June 2015.
Please feel free to contact the Human Resources department by calling: 0208 973 0435 or e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding this role, the recruitment process or if you require a hard copy of the application form to be posted to you.