Services for suppliers into the sustainable housing market
Sustainable Homes is keen to drive sustainability improvements to the UK’s housing stock. One of the ways we can do this is by connecting reputable suppliers of proven sustainable goods and services with potential clients in the housing sector.
We train, meet, inform and consult with thousands of people who are interested in reducing the environmental impact of housing. Please look at the examples of work we have carried out and let us know which one suits you best, using the enquiry form below.
- Corporate partner with SHIFT – asset managers from
social landlords representing nearly 1 million homes throughout the UK, benchmark their environmental performance data and meet at our regular events where you can meet them. They all want to make environmental improvements to their stock. Read more by clicking here.
- Joint services – partner with us to deliver a service that is both beneficial for you and improves the service to the client. We do this with our CROHM service. Read more here.
- Develop a training course – this improves knowledge in the sector and will make your product or service more relevant and more widely known. Your name will be on the course materials. See an example of such a course here.
- Provide qualified leads – we contact our database and ask qualifying questions so that we can provide you leads on those in a position to commission and who have a need for your product or service. See an example of our campaigns here.
- Attend one of our training courses – we train 100's of building professionals every year, including social landlords and architects. By attending one of our courses you learn more about sustainability and also get a chance to meet the others. See our range of courses here.
To proceed with any of these services or discuss other ideas you may have, please contact us using the adjacent query form. Give us an idea of the environmental benefits of your product or service.
A member of the Sustainable Homes team will be in contact with you shortly.