Over 65 landlords covering 1million homes, including:
The standard for the sector
An independent assessment and accreditation scheme, provided by Sustainable Homes, that demonstrates organisations are delivering against challenging environmental targets.
- Since 2012, SHIFT landlords have saved 84,000 tonnes of C02 by making homes energy efficient and encouraging residents to save energy
- Through SHIFT, landlords have confirmed lower risk of flooding for 314,101 extra homes and saved 91,682 extra homes from overheating
- On average landlords saved £12,000 in utility bills and thousands of tonnes of carbon emissions each year (based on 52 landlords 2015)
- Better understanding regulations and requirements – landlords routinely save tens of thousands from this. In one example a landlords saved £25k from understand future regulations
- Reduced insurance costs – landlords save up to £80,000 from lower insurance premiums